The results will be announced at the 61st Annual Scientific Meeting during the ASC Business Meeting scheduled for November 10, 2013 at 5:30 pm.
The results will also be published in The ASC Bulletin.
- Vote for no more than one (1) nominee for Vice President, two (2) nominees for the Executive Board Medical positions, and one (1) nominees for the Executive Board Cytotechnologist positions. Also vote approve, not approve or abstain for the 2013 Bylaw Amendments.
- Click on the candidates Biographical sketches and the Bylaw amendments to view while voting.
- You must login to access the 2013 ASC Executive Board Ballot.
- You must be a current Medical, International Medical, Scientist, Voting Cytotechnologist, or a Cytopathology Fellow member of the ASC in order to vote.
- Online voting will close on September 27, 2013.
If you have questions about the voting procedure, please call the ASC National Office, (302) 543-6583, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2013 Executive Board Slate of Candidates are:
Candidates for the Office of Vice President
Michael B. Cohen, MD
Huntsman Cancer Hospital
Salt Lake City, Uath
Eva M. Wojcik, MD
Loyola University Medical Center
Candidates for Executive Board
Manon Auger, MD
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Amy C. Clayton, MD
Brian T. Collins, MD
Washington University Medical Center
St. Louis, Missouri
William C. Faquin, MD, PhD
Massachusetts General Hospital
Beverly B. Haigler-Daly, BS, CT(ASCP)
Matthews, North Carolina
A. Janie Roberson, BS, SCT(ASCP), CMIAC
University of Alabama