Guidelines and Position Statements
The ASC guidelines and position statements are an explanation, a justification or a recommendation that reflects ASC’s stance regarding the concern. In 2013, the ASC Executive Board implemented a formal process to ensure that these position statements and guidelines are current and represent the best possible position for our members and the ASC. The guidelines or position statements expire or are retired by the Society when appropriate.
- Guidelines for Review of GYN Cytology Samples in the Context of Litigation or Potential Litigation
- Cytopathology Residency Guidelines
- Daily Workload Guidelines for Cytotechnologists Utilizing Automated Assisted-Screening Technologies
- Guidelines for Ethical Behavior for Cytotechnologists
- ASC’s Workload Recommendations for Automated Pap Test Screening
- Legislative Guidelines On State Licensure For Cytotechnologists