The ASC Foundation has introduced a Corporate Partners Program. The Program is designed to enhance the corporate identity of organizations in the cytology field. Participating in the ASC Foundation’s Corporate Supporters Program will maximize your exposure to the premier organization in cytology. The Program provides opportunities for industry to support programs in Cytology Education, Research and Advocacy. The Program can be customized to meet the organizations’ specific needs and preferences. Once a plan has been chosen, the ASC will work towards creating a package that will provide you the greatest return.
2012 Corporate Partners
The Programs include the following levels of support:
Platinum Level - $100,000 and higher
Gold Level - $50,000 - $99,999
Silver Level - $25,000 – $49,999
Bronze Level - $10,000 - $24,999
Friend - $5,000 – $9,999
Patron – up to $4,999
Becoming an ASC Corporate Partner offers your company the opportunity to promote your products and services to those decision-makers and influential individuals in the laboratory and healthcare industry. The ASC offers corporate support opportunities designed to help you build relationships with cytology leaders.
Top Reasons to Become an ASC Corporate Supporter
• Year-long recognition on the ASC Website
• Recognition in The ASC Bulletin, the ASC’s newsletter
• Special notice of appreciation in the ASC Annual Report
• Recognition in the Annual Scientific Meeting Final Program
• Prominent recognition at the ASC Annual Scientific Meeting
• Annual Scientific Meeting exhibitor priority points
• ASC members will recognize you as an ASC Corporate Partner
the ASC National Office if your company is interested in supporting the ASC.
Annual Scientific Meeting News
About The ASC
Search or post career opportunities