How It Works:
After registering through the ASC Marketplace, save your emailed receipt, containing the archive link(s) you purchased. Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for this email. If you purchased archives of the current series, the links are included on the receipt, although the information will not be available until 1-2 weeks after the Presentation Date.
The Archived Link contains the automated presentation, available for download, as a podcast, or internet streaming. The Archive link also contains a handout and the link for participants to utilize an automated evaluation and post-test, which you must receive 80% correct or you can re-test, then print a continuing education certificate for either 2 CME, CMLE, or SAM credits. Completing the self-test is required, whether you are claiming CME, CMLE or SAM credits. This CE link expires after three years from the live presentation date.
How To Register:
- Search archives below, by Topic or Series, then enter the ASC Marketplace to order using complete Item Codes or complete Item Names.
- Your order confirmation will contain the Archive link to view immediately!
- Please note the Archive Expiration dates: they will not be available for purchase or claiming CE credits after those dates.
Order Now! Archived Cyto-econferences are available for purchase from the ASC Marketplace.
Archived Cyto-econferences - Complete, downloadable, reference sheet
Archived Cyto-econferenceS – by Topic
- Archives with Item Codes: 3400-A – L appear on your confirmation receipt but are not live until 1 - 2 weeks after the presentation date. Pre-purchase the links, SAVE the receipt, VIEW after live date!
- Archives with Item Codes: 3100-A – L do not download and expire after 3 years. If you need to Save/burn the presentation, please email the ASC National Office: .
Archived Cyto-econferences – by Series
- Archives of the 2012-2013 series appear on your confirmation receipt but are not live until 1 - 2 weeks after the presentation date. Pre-purchase the links, SAVE the receipt, VIEW after live date!
- Archives of the 2009-2010 series do not download and expire after 3 years. If you need to Save/burn the presentation, please email the ASC National Office: .
Archived Cytoteleconferences Educational Objectives
Identify cytomorphologic characteristics of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the major organ systems including female genital tract, hepato-biliary system, lung, thyroid gland, and lymph node.
Recognize key cytopathologic features of normal and disease states in a variety of clinical specimens including conventional and liquid based preparations of exfoliative samples (brushings, CSF, serous cavity fluids urine) and fine needle aspirations.
Discuss current issues in gynecologic cytopathology and legal ramifications.
Identify the role and limitations of new and emerging technologies in clinical cytopathology, including image analysis, automation, flow cytometry, immunocytochemistry and molecular/cytogenetic techniques.
Discuss various types of quality assurance programs with a goal of improving patient care and meeting federal regulation standards
Annual Scientific Meeting News
About The ASC
Search or post career opportunities