The ASC invites cytopathologists and cytotechnologists to volunteer to provide medical care and expertise to the underserved population. The following opportunities are available. If you are interested in volunteering, please click here to complete the form.
- Volunteers for creation of educational modules to supplement training of GYN Cytology screeners in low-resource countries. Click here for more information.
- See, Test & Treat® is led by CAP member pathologists and a team of volunteer physicians and healthcare professionals to provide patient-centered, collaborative care. Click here for more information.
- CerviCusco and the International Cervical Cancer Foundation (INCCA), have implemented a program to provide access to modern liquid-based cytology tests to more than 75,000 women in this high risk under-served population, in Peru. Click here for more information.
- Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE (SHCH) is the base of this effort to begin to offer cervical cancer screening to the women of Cambodia. Click here for more information.
- The Chinese Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (CSCCP) is seeking volunteers for teaching cervical cytology courses. Click here for more information.
A Memorable Journey to Botswana, Africa
Barbara McGahey Frain, CT(ASCP)
Hindu Mission Hospital, An Experience that Rewards all Participants
Janie Roberson, SCT(ASCP)CM
Volunteering in Cusco, Peru
Vijayalashmi Padmanabhan, MBBS, MD