173 Fort Washington Ave
New York, NY 10032
Are you Prepared to Meet Future Demands for Cytotechnologists?
Join us for a dynamic educational course designed to help enhance your knowledge and skills in advanced cytopathology practice.
Cytotechnologists across the country are experiencing a shift in professional practice. As the role of cytotechnologists continues to evolve, developing and enhancing new skills will be imperative to meet the growing demands of the field. This is the very reason we developed the Advanced Cytopathology Education Program (ACE).
ACE is a two-day educational program created to assist you in refining, expanding and strengthening your skills, providing you a proactive way to navigate your journey through the changing profession and to assure you remain an integral part of the laboratory team.
ACE will cover the current and future Cytopathology changes and developments with:
- Highly comprehensive and customized educational sessions to enhance diagnostic techniques
- Engaging and interactive educational strategies
- A dynamic, world-renowned faculty
- Fellow cytotechnologists sharing professional growth experiences
- A professional and practice trends Q&A with cytology thought leaders
Primary audience: Cytotechnologists, Cytotechnology Students, Cytopathologists, Pathology Residents and Cytopathology Fellows.